Check us out on social media!

Sparkling Ice VS soda... Who wins?

Thanks to Sparkling Ice for the partnership. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ. 


I am from Texas so we drink coffee, sweet iced tea, and Dr Pepper like they were going out of style.

It's hard finding an alternative that still has that fizzy mouth feel without feeling like you're giving up your favorite drink.

Sparkling Ice offers real fruit flavor with sparkling water, making it the perfect substitute for your favorite soft drink (minus the caffeine).

They have over 10 Sparkling Water flavors including Peach Mango, Lemon Lime, Black Raspberry, and Kiwi Strawberry. For those who love tea (like I do), Sparkling Ice even has Sparkling Tea with delicious flavors like Raspberry, Half & Half, Peach, and Lemon.

Don't forget that it's getting hot outside and Sparkling Ice has you covered with Sparkling Lemonade, flavors being Classic and Strawberry.

Be sure to follow Sparkling Ice on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

BUY
You can purchase Sparkling Ice on Amazon, Target, or use their store locator to find a store near you.

WHAT I THOUGHT

I was excited to try Sparkling Ice. The flavors I received we're Classic Lemonade, Raspberry Tea, Pink Grapefruit, and Cherry Limeade.

Being a soda, coffee, and tea person, at first, I wasn't sure what to think. After a few sips of the Raspberry Tea, I eventually got used to the taste and ended up liking it. You can taste the brewed tea and raspberry flavor.

My, favorite, however, ended up being Classic Lemonade. It was sooo good, and tart like lemonade should be. It tastes good at room temperature but is so much better cold. That lasted maybe an hour.

Twin wanted to try one so I gave her Pink Grapefruit, and she liked it a lot. In fact, she bought another flavor the next day at the store because she wanted to try out their other flavors.

Sparkling Ice is a good alternative for soda. With so many different flavors available, I don't think I'll run out of options. May even pick up a few for my friend, who is having trouble giving up soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.