Check us out on social media!

7 Must Have Beauty Products for Spring

Thanks to BVSpa, Devera Naturals, and Michael Todd Beauty for the partnership. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ.


This year, not only did I vow to take care of my body, I also vowed to take care of my skin. I want to not only feel good, I want my skin to look good as well. So I decided to put a few skin care routines to the test.


Let's start with Rosewater Cleansing Toner 2-in-1 by Devera Naturals. Spending hours, sweating in the sun can definitely dry out the skin, leaving it looking awfully tired. The Rosewater Cleansing Toner cleans, tones, and exfoliates while it moisturizes and promotes healthy skin-cell turnover.

It's easy to apply. You can do it in the morning and at night. It smells wonderful. I did start to notice small changes as I used it. My skin looked less tired and a lot cleaner. I use it daily, mostly at night, when my skin is at its dirtiest. Definitely worth it!

You can purchase Rosewater Cleansing Toner for $42.95.



A product I use right after using the Rosewater Cleansing Toner is Michael Todd's Hyaluronic Complex Hydrating Serum. Ultra moisturizing and soothing, it is formulated to improve redness, dullness, and dry patches for a better-looking complexion.

I have oily skin, and while it says that it's great for all skin types except oily, I noticed that it worked great for me. It goes on super smooth and light. I love how it makes my skin feel and I have seen that my complexion is looking a little more clearer and even.

You can purchase Hyaluronic Complex Hydrating Serum from Michael Todd for $37.


When it comes to wanting to relax and have that "just got a nice spa massage" feeling, nothing beats BVspa Pink Grapefruit by Bon Vital, which are environmental-friendly!

Scrub away dead skin cells and bring out a new glow with the Salt Scrub, which I love. I use this most of the time, especially on my arms and feet, which take a beating during the week thanks to running and workouts.

You can also get a smoother finish with the Sugar Scrub, which I use mostly on nights and or days I'm going to be out most of the time. Oh, the smell is great. I love that it's non-sticky. It doesn't do a deep-scrub job like the Salt Scrub, though salt, by nature, is much coarser, but it's perfect for that date night or if you just want smoother-looking skin.


The body butter, which I use body butter all the time, is awesome! I use it on the most rough or dry spots like my feet, elbows, and arms. What I'll sometimes do is put it on my feet and put on socks for overnight softness. Wondering about that body lotion as well? I layer it with the Pink Grapefruit Sugar Scrub and add a few spritzes of Sweet Like Candy perfume by Ariana Grande for that overall sexy feeling.

You can find BVspa on Bon Vital's website. Prices vary.

So my question for you is... How do you take care of your skin? Any special routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.